Here are some things you can do to help your Nottingham Knights through the PTA:
1. Sign up for the PTA! Did you know that only 50% of NES families are PTA members which means 50% of our students & families will not be able to participate in some of the fun activities the PTA hosts. Your PTA Membership gives you access to the weekly newsletters, online directory, spirit store, digital calendar, and sponsored events such as the Sock Hop! You are not going to want to miss a thing! Please sign up using the link here for the 2021-2022 school year. Let's set a goal to get to 75% membership! Returning members - please remember to update your account info!
2. Make your Shopping Count Did you know that many stores and online retailers, including Harris Teeter, Safeway, and Amazon, will give a small portion of the money you spend back to the charity of your choice? You have to refresh your designated charity annually, and we hope you'll choose NESPTA.
3. Volunteer! There are so many easy ways to help out. Take a few minutes to think about what you enjoy, what you're good at, and what makes you smile, then when you renew your PTA membership, let us know how you would like to volunteer. Some tasks may take just a few minutes, others could be longer term projects - every little bit of extra elbow grease makes a difference.
4. Save the Dates From fun events, days off, PTA meetings, school spirit days, and everything APS, our digital calendar is chock full of important dates.
5. Stay Positive and Flexible Living in "Covid times" means coping with constantly changing variables. As a PTA Board, we are doing our very best to work with families, our awesome school administrators, APS, local PTAs (representatives from all APS schools are part of a county-wide PTA called the CCPTA), and other government entities to ensure a safe and healthy school experience. As things change, we will share information with you as promptly as possible.
Please remember, if it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, as your Neighbors, PTA leaders, and Friends, we'll be there for you!
Have a great year,
Your PTA Board
Daniele, Adele, Regina, Kate, Lindsay and Laura
APS Nottingham Website
Nottingham Lunch Menus
Arlington Special Education PTA
APS Parent Resource Center (PRC)
Most Recent PTA Emails
School Supply Lists
Frequently Used Forms