Swanson Summer Transition Orientation for Rising 6th Graders and New Students
Please join us this summer to learn more about:
* Swanson’s Academic Program
* School Information
* Counseling Services
* 6th Grade routines
* Academic Planning Important Dates
Sessions will include a 30 minute presentation followed by a tour of the school. Registration is not required to attend. Dates and session times are listed below:
Monday, July 22nd @ 8:30 AM
Wednesday, August 7th @ 11:00 AM
Wednesday, August 7th @ 3:00 PM
All presentations will take place at Swanson. If you have need more information, please call 703-228-5508.
Come meet other rising kindergarteners and their families on the Nottingham front playground!
Order School Supplies for Next Fall
It's hard to believe, but summer is just around the bend,
which means that it’s time to order your Knight’s school supplies for the 2019-20 school year!
School Supply Kits are for sale
NOW through Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
- Log onto sproutsupplies.com/supplykits and enter NES001
- Select the appropriate grade pack. Be sure to choose NEXT year’s grade level.
- Pay with a credit or debit card. You will receive an email confirmation once you purchase your child’s kit.
- Questions? Contact Sprout at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 403-0899
The school supply kits will be sent directly to Nottingham and
will be placed in your child's classroom in time for the first day of school in September.
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO REMEMBER:
- Print and keep your email confirmation.
- Orders may not be placed after the sale closing date.
- No extra packs will be available for sale in the fall.
Please contact email@example.com with additional questions.
Nottingham Car Magnets Now Available
Show your school spirit with Nottingham Elementary School car magnets for only $5!
Order now – Limited quantity available!
Once we run out, we will not be able to restock until next year.
Magnets will be delivered to your child’s homeroom.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, June 21
- Monday, July 1
- Monday, July 8
- Wednesday, July 10
- Sunday, July 28
- Friday, August 2
- Friday, August 9
- Sunday, August 11
- Monday, September 2
- Tuesday, September 3
- Wednesday, September 4
- Sunday, September 29